NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

nen price if 1st well dry or uneconomical, page-7

1. 2,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472
    Guys, I absolutely adore your bravery.

The drill bit may or may not have started, buy we are still waiting on the announcement, yet here we are worrying about how much we are going to lose. “That’s priceless”!

This event is three or more years in the making, and many long hours of hard work and planning, do you honestly believe that the share price which has been consistently higher than its current price is going to fall away, because some trader is worried the hole is dry?

Let me enlighten you , 3 years ago the well was dry, 1 year ago the well was dry, and the share price was in the sixty cent range, today the well is still dry, tomorrow the well will still be dry, BUT guess what? In the next 45 days, we are going to find out how friggin dry the well in Block 105 really is!

To put it in perspective, if you have faith and you can control the negativity building up in your subconscious brain, like a tumor on the brain, you will experience the sweet taste of success.

There is another way to look at this situation, and that is to keep up the rhetoric of disaster and doom and may the negativity bring us the wealth we all crave for.

Good luck .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.