NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Hey guys, like with the banking sector it is worthwhile thinking...

1. 156 Posts.
    Hey guys, like with the banking sector it is worthwhile thinking about how nen would withstand high stress events or even more challenging, how would you go about destroying the company if you were so inclined..

In the near term, I think ENI having a corporate catastrophe is the biggest risk I can come up with... It would have to be big enough to stress a $100 billion company... It would have to be a BP gulf of Mexico moment... Even then, it is unlikely to sink the company.... The other risk is an adverse sovereign risk issue... This appears de risked with ENI on board and the investment community watching vietnam...

How likely is NEN to need a capital raising under stressful company or market conditions?

What if PD is a total failure?

I am sure there are several more however the more you think it through, i think the Vietnam drill campaign puts a strong buoyancy into the stock.. People will trade on the drill speculation over the coming 6-8 months which may bring some volatility and short term downside risk with any drill delays that occur but these will be buying opportunities in my view..

What have I missed here? Any thoughts? It still looks incrediably cheap at current levels...

Anyone want to discuss further?

Damo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.