NEO nuenco nl

Don't get spooked by the flak - you need a tough skin to survive...

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    Don't get spooked by the flak - you need a tough skin to survive this forum and you have to start in some stock. Good practice going to the GM - if I may be so bold - be VERY careful riding the enthusiasm of management in any company - in NEO I believe you are on a winner but I got too close to the CEO of 1 company any while I made money I also left a monster amount on the table by not being objective and feeling like I totally understood the company and believed the hype. It is really good idea to go to a few other presentations from other companies even if you are not interested in them - it just gives you an understanding that they all are as bullish as each other.

I have recently spoken a few times to the chairman of a small biotech and I am vey impressed - more by the fact that he never once tried to tell me about how amazing their products or potential is - he just talked about the fact that he and his associates own at least 13% and they want a SIGNIFICANT return in 18 months.

Now he is directly aligned with my interests - got a good chunk of his 'hard earned' in there and whipping it hard.

Good luck H20 - sorry if I sound like a teacher - I am definately not - just sharing my experiences.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.