DOU 25.0% 0.3¢ douugh limited

Neo or Neolithic?

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    OK, so ironically while reading these threads on Douugh, Nabtrade has crashed on me, here are my thoughts. In the last year this has happened more times than I can recall, and yet amazingly they still do not fix the issues. Then that reminds me of the last time I had to go to a branch between 9:30am and 4pm and sign a piece of paper and pay a $35 fee to transfer MY OWN money as it was 'over limit' for an online transfer. Or how about when you transfer funds to pay for something or make an investment only to find your hard earned cash disappears into the clouds for 3 days! As the world gets busier and smarter, who is really going to put up with these obsolete practices?

Does anyone actually believe that these caveman like institutions will succeed into an age of technological disruption? Reading comments on here regarding Douugh and its current valuation appear to be a monotonous conversation that could likely be had everyday. But ask yourself, where will this kind of disruption come from? I can tell you right now - It wont be from McDonalds or Bunnings warehouse.

The disruption to this multi-trillion dollar industry, just in Australia alone will come from an innovative fintech app and likely someone with previous experience in the industry. Maybe their top share holder could be a marketing company - that would help spread the word no? Maybe they could list on the ASX and prove that capital raising is no problem at all because everyone is sick and tired of a broken traditional banking system and wants to support a massive industry disruption. Just saying.

Share your thoughts and experiences - lets tell the banking system what WE want.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.3K 350K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 13885551 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6907654 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.