NEO nuenco nl

re: gas discovery ***snore***Don't you lads get tired of saying...

1. 9 Posts.
    re: gas discovery ***snore***

Don't you lads get tired of saying the same things over and over every day?

Stop panicking like little girls on a fair ride and just wait if your so convinced you're on a winner. For that matter - if you ARE on such a winner why would you talk it up. CLearly the thing to do is let the price drop an grab what you can whilst keeping quiet about it. Or is there some deeper logic behind "bottom feeding" and and telling all and sundry that is what you are doing?

You're all so needy of a fast buck and so scared of the falls it makes me wonder why you didn't go put it on the roulette wheel and just be done with it.

"Why is it dropping..?"

"Surely this clue in this statement means it is really worth $1.50/share and they are just keeping it a secret for a week longer than I can afford to hold it...?"

"Its a steal at THIS price, but if it drops a little more I am going to top up another 10million shares"

"Anyone got the game winning call from the big insider with information that says it is going to ROCKET tomorrow that you will post here on the forum??"

Sheesh - give it a rest for a day. Turn your watch screens off and give yourself a break. Do your selves a favour and don't check ANYTHING about NEO/OPL/your other speccy shares for just one working day - it will do you a world of good - plus you might actually get some work done!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.