NEO nuenco nl

Stockguru - I was just looking at the chart too - even though...

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Stockguru - I was just looking at the chart too - even though with NEO I believe it will be more announcement driven than being a charters dream!
    The RSDI looks disastrous - yet the OBV is holding up reasonably well - but unless we get an update from the company in the next few days, it's very possible that the price will continue to fall as people take their money and give up.
    The volume has been slowing - but I believe that is the impatient giving up, whereas the ones that believe the news will be extremely good (and can afford to) are holding.
    The company (NEO) has not been good at keeping the market up to date - OPL has been more reliable in that respect - and their price has been holding up well, all considering the fact that the Aussie market has been taking a beating in general this week.
    OPL's ann this week gave a Jack Hamar update - which is why we are expecting to have to hold until January for news.
    For anyone with spare cash (a rare commodity) these prices on NEO look terrific to me - and I don't consider that a ramp (anal).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.