NOV 8.16% 4.5¢ novatti group limited

Please see what Peter Cook write to me by email after I asked...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Please see what Peter Cook write to me by email after I asked him how he thought it would effect NOV.
    Hello ***** From our point of view, Xinja's exit from the industry was expected. And we are happy that it is a very orderly exit via the handing back of the licence and depositor funds.From Novatti point of view, we assume that the market is not factoring in much value, if any, for the banking licence into our share price. If so, the bank licence opportunity remains as upside. However market perception may be that we get caught in backwash. As you will note from recent announcements, we are much more focussed on growth in revenues and services right now. We have been very careful on expenditure on the bank licence in the past, and currently are absorbing all costs into our main payments business. Our balance sheet does not have any assets against the bank licence. In terms of the market perception, I suspect that the market will recognise the difficulty of getting a bank licence and equally importantly the needs for a good sustainable business plan, appropriate capital and the need to get product in market early. We assume the regulator will do additional evaluation of capital and business plans for new banks. Novatti is essentially "ready willing and able" to get a bank licence when they licences are re-opened, and as a listed company we will be really circumspect on timeframes, business plan and funding; all of which will be very different to Xinja. And noting that Novatti has a fast growing customer base of its own that would feed any bank we launch.Hope this helps, please write anytime,Peter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.004(8.16%)
Mkt cap ! $16.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.5¢ $20.50K 426.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 174883 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.