TZL 7.69% 2.8¢ tz limited

haha luckydog! not scaredy cat because i can see god progress...

1. 292 Posts.
    haha luckydog! not scaredy cat because i can see god progress from the company accounts and ixp. just wondering about pad. it is just that resolutions give me questions which i need answer to before voting. i did not vote yes to resolution 8 because i tzl have not given plans. sorry nothing personal tzl but how can i sign a cheque for 10% of my money not knowing to who payment will go to AND what it will be for. "For big deal...or whatever we want" is not good enough for me. 1 answer leads to 3 questions with tzl but i am very happy to buy shares.

what i find very interesting is that there is no naughty games with options like with the shares where there is selling of only 200 shares to move down price or lots of shares which appear for sale but disappear after market closes. may be because trying the same games with options is to risky. if some body puts 1 m options for sale then it can be snapped by even a small share holder like the drunkard here last week who said he was buying until his eyes bleed. thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.