FML 0.00% 14.5¢ focus minerals ltd

what do you think - is this FML?From Neil Chanock...

1. 5,678 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    what do you think - is this FML?

From Neil Chanock www.goldoz.com.au

Trading Australian gold and resource stocks;
    My analysis tells me we are on the verge of an extremely exciting stage in Australian gold stocks. I have been reporting increasing activity and volatility in these stocks as they prepare for significant lift off, many have shown excellent returns already. The lows are already far below, “the train has left the station” for some stocks however there are still some ground floor investments Down Under even at this stage of the secular gold rally. I have passed out a report on a stock here that has a half billion of nickel at excellent grade + over $600M in gold to boot + infrastructure and all at $25M market cap… amazing! It is not the only example either. Time to get in at base level on any of these stocks is growing short now, I expect an extension of this rally into April - May followed by a financial year end dip… and recovery through the third quarter to begin a strong rally. Market forces and stock behavior are indicating this along with normal seasonal factors.
    I have evaluated a few of our smaller producers and near producers lately, amazing value even before metal prices rise. Of course their current activities have to be confirmed by the post reporting process however this is business as usual. Most investors wait for the quarterly release of production and financial data for confirmation after the event however technical analysis gives as an early indication of opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93501 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 9618 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.50am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.