AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Let’s hope it makes it to court and then we will all know the...

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Let’s hope it makes it to court and then we will all know the truth one way or another..

Lets see if Djokovic will actually take RM to court because Tovosia said he would too and didn’t.

They both seem to have lots to hide from the courts but RM doesn’t!

DJOKOVIC REBUTTS AXIOM, MOUNTWith their most recent outburst it is obvious that Axiom or should I say Mr. Ryan Mount, have nothing more to say and nothing better to do since he has continuously demonstrated their disregard for Solomon Islands laws and regulations and instead consistently resorted to media propaganda to deceive their public shareholders who deserve to know how their money was invested.Mr. Mount can hide behind his accusations against me for now but that won’t change the fact that he is responsible for the predicament Axiom is currently in and no amount of blame will alter the evidence soon to be disclosed through the Courts, as welcomed by Axiom. Malicious of Mr. Mount and now Axiom, to continue referring to me as a 'criminal' despite the fact that I have no convictions.Allegations of solicitation and bribery are baseless since all the records of those exchanges are on file and will be submitted as evidence to the Court including overwhelming information relating to how Axiom has been conducting its business in the Solomon Islands mining sector under the leadership of Mr. Ryan Mount.The last paragraph of the press release which states "Axiom has one focus and one focus only and that is to become a sustainable and economic benefit for our landowners, stakeholders and every citizen who relies on government services funded by the tax revenue we will generate", raises two questions,1. Does Axiom intend to apply such focus without complying to the sovereign laws of the Solomon Islands?2. How can a foreigner call an indigenous Solomon Islander a foreigner unless there is an ulterior motive to such a statement?Only time will tell. See you in Court.ENDStatement by Robson Djokovic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.