AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

This thing is really heating up! Let’s see if the PM comes out...

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    This thing is really heating up! Let’s see if the PM comes out and says anything! All happening just in time for the anti-corruption forum!

WALE SLAMS PM FOR SILENCE OVER NEPHEW’S ACTIONSThe Leader of Opposition Hon. Matthew Wale condemns the Prime Minister’s ongoing silence on the criminal allegations of bribery levelled against himself and his nephew and Chief of Staff, Robson Djokovic. This statement was issued after earlier calls by the Leader of Opposition for the PM to sack his Chief of Staff and nephew.Hon. Wale says, “The PM’s ongoing silence is worrying and only confirms his no-care leadership style. As the head of the government, he has a duty to the public to do what is right and in this case, and in light of the information at hand, the right thing for him to do is to sack his Chief of Staff and put in his own resignation. “The PM must understand that he is not running a family business. He is occupying a public office on the mandate of the people.”“Thus when he himself and his top officer and nephew are implicated, his duty to the people of this country demands that he do the right thing,” adds Hon. Wale.Hon. Wale goes on to say, “On the revelations by Axiom, it is now also clear that the PM was behind or privy to the initial discussions related to the request for $700,000.00 by his nephew. This is just as criminal an act that alleged against his nephew. “The PM does not have any power to deal with mining issues hence, it is highly questionable for him to provide a letter authorising his Chief of Staff to make the demand. “Nevertheless, it is clear that the Chief of Staff was acting on the letter of authority signed by the PM himself. This is serious and I therefore repeat my call for him to do the right thing and resign. “I refer to the reply statement by the Office of the Prime Minister’s Press in Saturday’s media release and say, it only reaffirms my points. Clearly the PM wants to hide behind his Press team and shrug aside very serious criminal allegations,” says Hon. Wale.Ends///SOURCE: OPPOSITION PRESS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.