nerver gas found in iraq, page-16

1. 11,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: milesg:nerver gas found in iraq ALright B&B

Answer the question what proff has been supplied that indicates Saddam would have supplied terrorist?

Seeing as Saddam has openly supported Hamas, how many chemical attacks have Hamas carried out.?

What proof is there that shows any connection at all to Saddam and other terrorist networks?

Do you honestly see any difference between Iraq having a small quanity of chemical weapons that pose no threat to any large population compared to the hundreds of tons the US claimed Iraq had.?

Where are these hundreds of tons of chemical weapons that posed a threat to the rest the US said Iraq had?

What happened to the 3 ships that the US claimed were floating around the ocean after leaving Iraq with a suspected cargo of chemical weapons.?

Where are the mobile chemical labs.?

And to get back to the original question I asked which was the reason for posting in this thread what affect will this have on the market?

One final question why is this group you belong to that is supposed to be so interested in finding the truth shows no sign of existing when searched on the web?

GO and search your little mind fro the answers in the maen time I will post what and when I like

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.