FML 0.00% 14.5¢ focus minerals ltd

nervous nellies and boiling jugs

1. 2,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    So much confusion it appears amongst posters here.

LT holders are used to bland conservative understatements from this management.

So i naturally expect something is brewing.

$40m isn't just to open up a new pit, although $8m will buy new trucks to shift the dirt from the expanded mount.

Nor do i expect this management to announce they've left this money sitting in the bank.

So what's left,your guess is as good as mine,but i have a few thoughts.

But given this management didn't wait for resource drilling at the mount before digging and trucking ore for processing,it wouldn't surprise me to see it happening at TI

Either way increased gold thru the plant from the new pit(only drilled to 30 mtrs to justify the start of mining and high indications at 30trs suggest more good news is but metres away there.

So what else do you spend that remainder of this cash o on,with cash rolling in from increased production anyway?

Nepean has been long forgotten,yet the price of nickel is up there,like gold.

NO, I THINK SOMETHINGS BREWING and it will not be small when it is announced,but i do expect it to be announced rather blandly e.g. a trial 500ton processing of TI surface scrapings at an average grade of 35g/ton has been processed successfully thru the 3 mile plant.
    As a result,further .......

Either way those investors who haven't seen this management stretch the value of the dollars they have,may be surprised.

The rest of us have come to expect them to make a gold purse out of a Sows ear.So i expectantly wait for them to come up with $80m value for the money they've just raised.

either way fun times ahead for holders.

Those bleating about the shareprice,probably did the same when it was 5c.Look at the company fundamentals and thank goodness for the nervous nellies,or bargain buying would never occur.Still up 30% from 5c.

DYOR-What percentage of this or any business you've invested in do you own?Its not the shareprice that matters,so much as the business and the profitable growth it has.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93501 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 35125 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.