AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

nervous nellies selling, page-29

1. 12,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3208
    AVB has upside from more iron ore potential, a couple of large prospective sulphide nickle deposits, undrilled copper targets,further depth and strike potential on its existing copper deposits. there is no considered real value placed on this stock imo. they also remain one of the largest land holders in this area. We are trading at a massive discount to the copper (and its growing every day). Don't forget $14m in cash either. I can't see any value for the gold credits and its an open pit play at the moment with underground potential. I personally think they could spin out the nickel and iron ore upside, since its getting less than zero valuation. These nickel areas are high grade sulphide Ni-Cu-PGM targets like SIR sort of targets. One of these is 1km long with limited work. Go to their web site and read about them.

Quote from their web site.

Field reconnaissance and limited rock chip samples have confirmed the significant potential for the discovery of high grade nickel-copper-PGM sulphides. Strongly anomalous values included 1.95% nickel, 17.54% copper, 4.17g/t platinum, 12.19g/t palladium and 1.62g/t gold returned from rock chip AV-9778.

link to website annd other projects on their ground

http://www.avancoresources.com/ConceicaoNickelPlatinumProject.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.