CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

nervous nellies

1. 1,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    The coming days will be tough for nervous nellies worried about tenths of cents here and there.

It has been canvassed already on HC by FunkyMonk et al that a shake out is looking likely. I'm not big on trading patterns, but to my mind it is obvious that games are afoot.

This is a time to make a decision. Those of you (like me) who have said that they are in it for the long haul will have their resolve tested in the coming days.

There is a lot of noise around this stock - PL's connection with NKP, perceived SA sovereign risk, lack of director ownership of shares (options notwithstanding), no of shares on issue and so on.

One could try to be cute, and sell to repurchase lower - but the risk of this taking off before that is still there imo.

Personally, I plan to ignore red ink on green days, and ride out this shake up. (after all, I happily took green ink on red days when Conti went up from the 5c range) Like to think it's the last shake out, but realistically, probably not.

Anyway (not intended as advice) - don't be a Nervous Nellie - Be a Solid Sam (deliberately a name for both genders) and hold those CCC shares tight!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.