BAS 0.00% 7.0¢ bass oil limited

'nervousness' of deep sea oil drilling !, page-2

1. 15,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 556
    Hi Ian will try to reply more in detail later but I dont think it will impact too much.

I have spoken to Andrew Adams recently their MD and he shared some interesting points about the Bass Basin and BHP petrolium/Esso's control of the area and their recent find in the same formation as the Vic/P41.

I think Vic/P41 has huge potential and has been derisked substantially by the BHP/Esso find which is believed to be commercial. The same as Vic/P47 in close range as well.

Besides the potential of these projects and so forth, I dont think it will be a huge issue for BAS and the possibility of attracting a drilling partner. If they pull it off and get 100% free carried on Vic/P41 you can guarentee the price will sky rocket. As he assured me when they say in their quarterly's that they are in discussions for these permits they are actually having discussions.

The final outcomes who knows?? But I'm happy to hold and see.

Initial interest for me is the Windermere on-shore discovery 3D results. Could be a nice little earner in the future for BAS if the results are incouraging.

Anyway better go.

Chris

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 8.0¢ 6.8¢ $75.53K 1.069M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14408 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 238864 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.