A2M 2.92% $7.05 the a2 milk company limited

I haven't seen chip or xman on these threads before, maybe its...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    I haven't seen chip or xman on these threads before, maybe its because I've had to spend too much time reading up on other companies I own, but what ever the reason, these guys need to be ignored!!!!

Blackeyed I appreciate all the facts you've posted here, but there is soooooooo much crap posted on these threads that these other guys should be ignored for the obvious rubbish they post so we can focus on good posts and good information.

I own over half a mil worth of A2M and would see a big loss (if I was thinking of selling that is!!) lately since my most recent buys were $100K at $11.99 and $100K at $9.66, and even though the US FED putting up rates and money going out of equities and into US bonds, the US - China trade dispute and the effects of those appear to be ongoing, no one can deny the fact that A2M formula is disappearing of the shelves as fast as they put it out. Two Woolies and two Coles in my suburb and the next are the same, and yet, shelves are full of unsold formulas from BAL etc. while A2M all sold out.

Pretty sure most other holders on these threads are seeing this too, demand has been outstripping supply for a fair while now and pretty sure Synlait are canning the formula at the top end of their production guidance.

Not sure if the global sell off will continue, macro indicators seem to indicate its definitely possible but in my mind the price is looking pretty good.

Would be nice if we could just tell BS posters' to p'off!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.05
Change
0.200(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $5.096B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.90 $7.05 $6.89 $9.342M 1.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5662 $7.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.05 43467 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.