NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Are your really grow up with democracy value? Forcing a ppl to...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Are your really grow up with democracy value? Forcing a ppl to believe your value and belief has no different to the said evil communist described by American. Only you say, not allow for second thought.

would you listen to me that according to my research please buy as many as you can??? This is the funny part, your can report me for saying something without substantiation or up ramping but I couldn’t report you for abusive behaviors.

u may think you are being kind and good hearted, but for others you are someone unreasonable, inconsiderate and irrespecting others opinions. in short we call this kind of ppl busy body or another word “beach”.

this is open forum without real identity, please allow ppl to say out loud their opinion. Being a reasonable adult you should know how to filter the information.

I feel like teaching a kid how to respect other. Possible worse than that, coz i feel like talking to a wall.

look at Tesla, 6 months ago lot of professional analysts and technical chart indicate that Tesla won’t survive and will be broke soon. What happen now? If you listen to the professional analysts to sell all your Tesla shares, would you sue the firm?

if I m the one in the forum everyday say Tesla going to work $500 a share, does this indicate that i m the Tesla employee trying to up ramping the share price???

possible you and H correct that no one want the technology. How many professional investors and analysts got it wrong for the GFC to come?

doesn’t mean what you think the best practice is applicable everywhere, it’s all depends on the location, demand and competency to the culture and living standard. You need $1m to retire comfortably but doesn’t mean you need the same money to retire comfortably in Vietnam or Italy.

there are more than 200M ppl quarantine at home in China. It is really an opportunity for JAST to grab new clients ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.