NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

NET 31/12/2019 - Customer receipts guessing game, page-158

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    I think you missed the point, also using Wikipedia as a definitive resource is somewhat naive

the article was a stepping stone. if you research the background you will find a plethora of supporting independent information. it was posted as I don't believe in spoon feeding people and causing bias.

it's got nothing to do with 3rd party vpns, but everything to do with local and transiting connections.

but you raise a valid point. have NET registered as a VPN provider in country? if so I'd love to see some proof. If you don't understand already VIN/VFN/VSN/VSN-lite are literally the definition of a VPN.

with the new laws, it makes this application completely useless within China when the government owns the data and can request it at any time.

now expand that to selling the same product internationally, no company in their right mind is going to buy this product.

I'll give you an example. we recently bought a smart pet feeder, we found that it was 'phoning home' to a server in China, unsure what the payload was, but was easily detectable, and quickly blocked. The Chinese government and regions can hand out as many awards as they want it still doesn't mean anything. just like that telstra award they won and zero came from it.

no one can answer why there is never a follow up to positive news and never heard of again. Just like it's always 'next quarter' 'next quarter'

you seem to apply random analogies to my comments, honestly what does people smuggling have to do with what I've stated? unless it's a side gig for JT to account for the recent client receipts ? in saying that the truth came out in the end, just like it will with NET, I just feel sorry for those who will be fighting over the scraps of a carcass for semi useless IP rights as they dismantle the company.

for all of you. I honestly hope they do make 15m this year, but I doubt very much you'll see more than 1m total in dodgy customer receipts / funny accounting in that 12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.