NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

yak --- my reply went vanished... need to retype.i have to be...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    yak --- my reply went vanished... need to retype.

i have to be clearer -- i read the chinese wiki and the regulations in chinese - obviously not the English Wiki.

whatever the articles you read, all in english. You would never understand the original context, coz all relied on the translator to tell you. That's the reason i used the BBC news case. We knew the report is anti-chinese, hence when he saw the asian dead body, the first news he covered is "Chinese smuggled to UK". he is a highly reputable reporter, his news cover got re-reported by other media. it took at least 48 hours to rectify the information - and BBC kept quiet about the mistake. that what i wanted to tell, what you read doesn't mean they are correct.

Of coz, i don't mean that Chinese Gov is saint. They need to improve in a lot of areas, just that they are not devil.

When you guys found out that the new software sent signal to China, you guys worried. What about you put yourself in their shoes, they are unsure if the software they used would have collected their privacy and send back to US? You want assurance and protection, so do they.

Amazon alexa collected ppl information and send back to US data centre. Did they ask for ppl acknowledgement? Did they give you assurance that it won't be used by US intelligent department? Otherwise, how would they detect there is a terror event planned? by praying to god and be told? obviously they spied everyone information.

The main framework that the cybersecurity regime is to prevent illegal usage. Govt want all ISPs to ensure users can be identified. Let me know if you can use your cat name to register an internet account in Australia.

I read somewhere that Chinese Govt give accreditation to some VPN providers. So there are legitimate VPNs to be used. JAST receive the accreditation in 2018 Feb so definitely VIN is a legitimate software to be used under the new 2016 cybersecurity regime.

if the cybersecurity regime doesn't allow encryption, then the 1billions mobile payment apps are at risk. 99.9% transactions are now done through mobile apps in china, so encrypted transactions are allowed to protect public interest.

If there is potential breach of nation security, US and China both govt/intelligent department will definitely intercept the information.

to be honest, SSI will produce $10m revenue, so when it comes to $15m revenue projection, it is under my expectation.

its time to learn Chinese Mandarin so that you won't be misleaded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.