NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

hi bob,sorry was busy at work and home. I read the link in...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    hi bob,

sorry was busy at work and home.

I read the link in tweeter, actually that sound more like and introduction or advertisement for me.

however today I come across this article
    http://www.cet.com.cn/xwsd/2478978.shtml
    at first I thought it is just another article to advertise ilinkall during pandemic era. Then try to do more search,
    https://scroll.huanqiu.com/article/3wzR0xCHGDp. This is the original post.

They are actually the same article but reposted in another news site. I checked and the original post was written by a news website endorsed by China central gov’s state council press office. So technically any press released has to be in line with the central gov requirement —- positive, healthy (mentally), helpful and legitimate.

then I read back the first link —- CET.com.cn.. who are they? Chinese economic Times a news site directly controlled by China central gov state council research center. Any press released by them is technically endorsed by central gov that we highly recommended this product.

this article mentioned that the isoftstone join in to fight the Coronavirus by offering a long distance access and control to workplace.

according to central gov, there are 200m workers working from home. This has put a huge pressure to cloud service providers. Alibaba and others have received request to install ten of thousand servers to cope with this sudden demand.

this is a critical time to see how many new clients to be captured by isoftstone (ilinkall VSN). 1% of the total usage will be good enough—- 2million VINs. Please remember there is not just counting per person, there are multiple devices to be connected. It is really depends on how long the restricted movement of ppl will be implemented and the subsidize from gov.

I felt sad with the price dumped to 7c and another capital raise. But it seems like there is light at the end of tunnel.

hopefully We will has same thing happen last year this time. From the lowest of 2.2 to 30c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.