NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

NET 31/12/2019 - Customer receipts guessing game, page-5

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Nil, zero, nuthin..... no dollars in the bank. Fair dinkum. These guys are so frustrating. At this rate my prediction of some real money in the bank early 2021 is looking very optimistic. Turning tens of millions of dollars over 6 years into zero. Awesome. Every announcement forgets about the income expectations from the last announcement. It is ALWAYS going to be next quarter!! Next quarter never comes.

I am very concerned when a recurring monthly payment model produces ZERO. Does that mean that all the subscribers just stopped paying? It should be accumulating monthly - 100,000 month 1, then 200,000 month 2, then 300,000 month 3, and so on.

We were told there is no problem getting the money out of Chinese hands into the NET bank account. Maybe there is?

We were told it takes time for the subscriptions to be collected and NET's share to be sent to NET - but that started a year ago. There should be a pipeline effect happening. regular collections and deposits into NET's bank account.

At the Investor Presentation in the middle of the year JT said they would have 'about 10,000' sales people replacing VPN with VIN. That's 10,000 sales people. Obviously those people are having a very long coffee break (maybe they are all smokers?). China Telecom must be very concerned their sales team aren't selling any bundle packages. Every VPN in China is supposed to be replaced - by government mandate? Obviously there are other products being used. we were told when the Chinese governments says jump, the people jump!

The KPMG announcement that was promised is conspicuously late - why? Surely the lawyers are back at work now to put the right wording together? Is there a problem?

Brett, help me out here. There has to be something more than just more speculation about all the opportunity that lays ahead. These guys are great at raising capital and writing all the words people want to hear, but when are they going to SHOW US THE MONEY. Nil customer receipts is ridiculous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.