NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

NET 31/12/2019 - Customer receipts guessing game, page-67

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    ah mate, these guys (Brett) won't listen.

they don't understand the tech, nor the politics of this industry. if they were able to launch what they say they are going to 5 years ago, they could have made something after being bought out by someone, these days there are so many other big players in SDWAN, (call it what you like VIN/VSN etc) it's just SDWAN, and even they can't get it right with committed customers and 10x resources thrown at it.

all these numbers net promises, 10,000 sales people, well no doubt some of the aliases on here are part of that group.

this is just a great little money spinner for JT and mates to jet around the world, build their brand, and make a huge salary while suckering in the next person into the so called hype.

i got crucified when i gave a detailed breakdown on this product and company, too many of the subscribers here are too deep in to pull their heads out of the sand and see it for what it is.

Disallowed.

the KPMG report, if you can call it that, appears to be just a simple pen testing engagement, along a very narrow unspecified scope, of course they're going to get the tick marks for that.

in saying that, net have been saying all along their code base and apps are pen tested every release, and we know that's not true.

the jd.com mention is literally nothing, they rent some servers for $10 a month, to host their backend. yeah and call them partners, I doubt jd.com would have an account manager let along even recognise who netlinkz.

oh oh but China it's different, it can work there. please. if they ever got off the ground in China, and provided end to end encryption (which by the way they can't do if the endpoints are outside of china) they government would be on them so quick it's not funny asking for a back door into the code or shutting them down. now name a western country or company that's going to trust that code base for anything critical, let alone the US government which the bretts love touting here.

they talk about scalability, and minimal resources, yet in the recent broker presentation it talks about the limits off 255 devices per segment and requiring more than that would involve significant server resources (wait hang on, wasn't this server less, no central point, no visibility)

i feel sorry for people like @country_bob who've been in this for a long time and are trying to average down and wish for the moon.

revenue projections of 15m. so they need to make 1m a month yet can't make recurring billings ? how blind would you have to be to believe that bs.

I actually thought the recent 'acquisition' was a reverse buyout, but even that company appears to be a non entity in the industry; probably mates of JT's looking for a way out of a sinking ship, would live to have seen the due diligence on that one!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.