VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Agree, think we need some changes at board level, feels to me...

1. 603 Posts.
    Agree, think we need some changes at board level, feels to me that these blokes are just getting paid and really doing very little to engage with the market and the shareholders. You can say there's a deal here and salt here and the atm business has added another 500 there, but the real delivery is actually getting out to the market and putting out presentation slides, discussing the blue sky, how big could the atms business could be, explain this to us, right now this company is capitalised at the same price as a shell plus cash, my mate that has a fair bit of this as well told me there are plenty of shells around with market caps of 6 million, this fact is pretty disturbing when comparing it to Tsn which is meant to have part of a real business, but even then how much can you trust that fact, where's the cash in the Tsn tin from the indian ops? I am not disgruntled I am just really disappointed that I too backed these guys to do something, deliver some shareholder value and they've delivered really little.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.