MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

madamswer Your persistence is astonishing. You have said that...

1. 30,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1824
    madamswer

Your persistence is astonishing. You have said that shorting activity is a great strategy to acquire shares at a low price.

When the source of shorting is not transparent, it's academic if legally a person is personally a shorter or not, especially if downramping is part of the game of cheap share acquisition. You also have been very sensitive about Macquarie bank being criticised in here, for not just shorting, but talking the stock down and issuing negative and misleading reports to the cause. Presumably for their many high net worth individuals.

Founding fathers? Apart from an absurdly genteel terminology, frankly I don't think they 'had in mind shorters' as there is no disclosure requirement there..... but they might well have 'had in mind' downramping as the disclaimer when you sign on is something everyone, and I do mean everyone should be mindful of each time they sign in.

It's interesting how adeptly some in here have emerged from blatant talking the stock down, to more recently, just on the fence, or not convinced or something. Who bothers to post in such daily high volumes and for such a long period of time, about a share they supposedly have no holdings in? Something doesn't add up.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 17/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.