NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

Tin that's great mate, I'm glad you saved you 50000......that's...

1. 13,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2748
    Tin that's great mate, I'm glad you saved you 50000......that's the most satisfying thing Ive ever read on HC!

As discussed with Opt T, the USA is just pounding Europe in the FX war,,again another spike when HKK was the only major trading,,now at 138, so gold got another boost....looks like it is now back to moving with USD,,,,,,,they must be really sweating in the Europe with a move from 134/35 to 138 in such a short time.......

Find below the sensitivities to the budgets as of todays pre opening prices, note a huge turnaround, still down but have halved in 10 sessions........

I note in small print in the Denver presentation ,,,,,the sensitivities to budgets uses .96AUD,,,,,but in another slide on AISC,,,,in micro print it says 90AUD,,not sure if that's a misprint or if not what it actually means in terms of forward estimates

I had a very strange night, was watching the FX action out of one eye and enjoying the TOp Gear show with the other which was filmed in Spain,,,,,,,,,,,there they were driving around have a huge amount of fun fooling around in full on Ghost towns and a fully constructed abandoned airport,,,,and the Euro is going up, like the economy is on a tear compared to the USA,,,,,,,,,,,like the rapid rise in the Euro is going to help the situation change...........but that's the bizzare world of markets.........

further, Sentiment towards management is solid, no matter what errors they have done, overpayed, missed, overestimation, huge borrowings from errors, cancellation of div, ASIC investigations, buybacks at 36-40 now requiring more borrowings,,,,,,,,they were elected basically with full support,,,,,,,,,,that says a lot, looks like investors are currently willing to back the same management to get out of the mess they have created........that to me is amazing and short term positive..........

I don't think there is many shorts left now, so will have to see if it is driven by the rising Gold headline, its expensive now but tht doesn't mean they wont drive it higher on expectation of further gains,,,,,,,,,,,,Gold price is up nearly 100USD in a fortnight

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.