NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

I thought I better share my 2 bobs worth on NCM. The Fact...

1. 5,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    I thought I better share my 2 bobs worth on NCM. The Fact remains that NCM has been on a downward slide for a while now. Naturally some dead cat bounces appear her and there. The fact also remains that NCM will do a CR sooner or later say even at a 20%+ discount to lure the unimpressed instos etc. So it appears that the Yanks seem to stich up some kind of temp solution for their Debt Ceiling and Shut down issues. That's a big Minus for Gold and NCM. I am not so sure about this chemical engineer Indian Bloke being the Boss of NCM, what he is like no clue to me.Remember even Rudd couldn't save Labor, so the management changes might not count for too much in that regard. So where is the positives that will push NCM price up. Can't see any ATM. How low this can go, no one knows. But some markers are there. Last time it dropped from $18 or so to $9.20 or so right. If the risk appetite wanes and POG keeps dropping The AUD would even go to parity so POG in AUD gets crushed as well, I can see easily a $7 in the front of the SP very very soon. I am shorting NCM since it was $12.90 and will do so until it hits below $8. Its a no brainer. Not much to see the SP to rocket from here. They tried the management change and it didn't work. Nothing else left in the kitty except CR. That's how I feel. Its so sad though. NCM used to be the Top Gun company I admired, and it was dragged to this stage. Its a real sad australian Corporate story I must admit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.