NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

myusanMate I'm flattered you think I control the funds flow in...

1. 13,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2732
    myusan

Mate I'm flattered you think I control the funds flow in and out of NCM.......if you don't like my figures so be it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they are just facts, this is what HC is all about, I apologise if I don't say BUY every day

I can deal with NCM bounces, Ive endured them all

the figures are the figures and the earnings are the earnings (11CPS 1st QTR),,,,its will bounce today, enjoy it mate,,,,Gold in POG terms had a nice rip higher to recover a little of the losses in October, enjoy, you will reduce some of those paper losses you have accumulated....others like FT will be making some short term money and I wish him well

You are just angry you didn't sell up high and constantly bagging me isn't going to get you back to 12.50 today

My short term view is of course its a buy today after that bear market move in gold, bounce coming,

Apart from todays noise I cant just change my view daily until, fundamentals have not changed,,and the facts are
    EPS last QTR 11 cents,
    debt burden increased $450M, because it was running out of funding
    Debt to equity of a price taker though the roof, needs capital unless margin explode
    POG AUD still $74AUD lower than Average last QTR margins will contract next QTR.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.