NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

net debt load 4 142 000 000 = huge risk, page-8

1. 13,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2780
    Hi phvlima
    Not sure about pope francis, if he is a hack trader then ok :)
    Ncm has been kind, but like everyone, no trade is 100 pc perfectly executed or times, i think thats what keep me investing

Swimming in money is all relative, just throwing it out there, dont see it as a waste of time, rather as an excercise in analytics, seeing what feedback you get back so when the trade is over, you can check your results to see if you are on the right track or totally off the in the wrong direction..........

Might be a bear,,,but as strange as it might sound, i certainly dont want ncm to go into liquidation, that would stop the trade,,,,,,,,i can be bull as well

Buts its ncm,she is a beast,,,,,,,gold will fall, she could need capital and someone could pump them in the short term in the opposite direction, baflfli g everyone..........then when things are seeming improving she gets belted

Hi kenneth,
    I hold a position in the futures expecting it to fall further
    Its my sentiment, id sell them, im doing that by purchasing puts in the options market
    I just throw the debate out there for reasons i think it will fall, similar to bulls putting up their reasons why they are buying.....

But im NOT recommending you or anyone else does anything, its just my analysis of why im selling,,,,,,,,each hot copperite will should do thier own assessment, no doubt there will be plenty of people willing to take the pther side, or who view my bearish 2 cents as rubbish,......

Hot copper,,,we just throw our thoughts out there

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.