NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

I also wish it does fly. Afterpay took couple years to jump to...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    I also wish it does fly. 

Afterpay took couple years to jump to $20... I did not hold any of them. When they where $4.5, I thought it was too expensive. When they were $14, I said I will buy in if it drops to $12... indeed it went down to $10.90 and I did not execute, now it jump to $20.

a2 milk is more relevant to NET. If you can successfully open the Chinese door, the opportunity is unbelievable. 
    When it dropped to $8, I have intention to accumulate but took a step back and only back into the share when it jump back to 9.50 in 2 days. 

if I put all my NET money into a2 milk since then till today I would have easily made $30k in few months.  But I still decide to hold NET, coz it will repeat what A2m and APT story. 

I did notice the announcement but didn’t finish reading it. Now I finally understood how important is the certificate. The Chinese gov now allowing NET to face the whole China instead a state only. 

Funny thing there was one article in The Age about a new IT startup receive second round of funding $3m to expand.  NET received $29m funding to expand but it was not in any of article... strange. Does James trying to fly under the radar to build the fortune for us? 

Anyway I wish all the holders will able to make money soon. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.