NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

IMO the Net product suite will REVOLUTIONISE NETWORKING as we...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59

IMO the Net product suite will REVOLUTIONISE NETWORKING as we know it.

The combination of VIN network products and VSP products are a “hand in glove “ fit for the coming next industrial revolution of the internet of things and the internet of everything. Net and their customers and partners will cause a ripple effect worldwide on cyber security, ease of connectivity and productivity/ affordability.

This will have an impact on the new ASX technology index.

As I have expressed previously NET’s impact is not a question of “IF” but rather “WHEN”.

And again IMO the “WHEN” has commenced. The tipping point has occurred in China and we will see its impact reflected in sales and enterprise scale orders . I’d like to see binomial probability applied to earnings guidance because the cumulative effect will start to produce ever increasing levels substantial revenue.

Why a Best Practice Network and Security Technology ?Because it wraps and connects everything securely .

No Switches- No Routers- Software Only - Hybrid Cloud - IP Address Invisibility - DMZ Natural Virtual Security - Provider of Mass Mesh Networks - Highly Productive Layer Two Pipeline - Virtual Network Services without a common operating platform.

Netlinkz is also important for emerging 5G networks. (IMO)

Check out. Final Report – Report on Best Practices and Recommendations to Mitigate Security Risks to Emerging 5G Wireless Networks v14.0>

From the Communications Security Reliability and Interoperability Council CSRIC VI . A USA Industry/ Academia / Government Group within The American Government’s Federal Communication Commission.

This document is a goldmine ! As an authority and in understanding just why Netlinkz’s VIN and VSP can be so important to the coming world of 5G networks , the IoT and computing in general.

As an example look at page 42 /43 talking about the need for robust virtual network functions , securing network slices and enacting trusted relationships between IoT devices and networks on cloud infrastructure.

Perfect fit for Netlinkz product suite.

The NET product suite is the most significant technology to derive from Australia since the invention of WiFi. ( again IMO)

Converting hardware functions to pure virtual is analogous to Apple’s impact when they took the single brick phone and initiated the era of software apps and multi functionality in devices. This capability enabler changed our modern world and opened up all sorts of glass slabs, services and functions we previously couldn’t have imagined. As virtual networks extend in their coverage, scope and depth a similar beneficial dynamic can occur.

I make no comment about the detractors other than to say they are entitled to their point of view and the market will ultimately decide on the value of NET product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.