PLS 0.93% $3.26 pilbara minerals limited

Problem is I can't see them doing a dividend any time soon if...

1. 3,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 693
    Problem is I can't see them doing a dividend any time soon if ever again the way its going.
    Car makers seems to be shifting to hybrids over just EV's and some going a new type of battery
    that doesn't use lithium at all.

Many solid state using lithium but some newer ones are not with a far longer range and cheaper to make.

Technology advances and new ideas come to the fore. People don't like listening to it either going
    on any comments that have a different diverse views.

I am holding for now. Maybe they'll get costs below $200US/T and maybe we see dividends after that.
    Biggest problem is they simply don't export enough of it for super profits like other miners.
    Some export 7 million tonnes of spod or more so their profits are much larger.

BYD made a battery that has a range of 2100KM's but its for a hybrid car only and that might start are thinking
    car makers and long range cars.

The military starts looking at long range hybrids too which are useful in war situations.

For PLS to have big profits again the spod price has to be over $8000US/T. Its down at about $1000US/T.
    PLS either cuts costs further or has to do mine expansions and in doing that over supply becomes a factor
    and the spod price falls even harder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.26
Change
0.030(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $9.811B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.26 $3.31 $3.20 $93.80M 28.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36000 $3.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.27 487563 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.