it is nauseating - in its ignorance and arrogance. I saw one of...

1. 18,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    it is nauseating - in its ignorance and arrogance. I saw one of my posts from November last year and it is interesting to see how I have changed my views - well sort of. I still wish this hadn’t been the way and I still don’t like Netanyahu but I think one had to face the fact that ongoing acts of terrorism - like any abuse. - start to wear thin. One can capitulate and see one’s soul or being destroyed or decide to fight. I blame no one for fighting.

how this will end is another matter. I agree with you that thinly veiled antisemitism is part of the current dynamic, or ignorance of history over thousands of years, and wilful ignorance or intentional misinterpretation of facts

the worst are those who see themselves as intellectually competent and tolerant of the disadvantaged.

in the case of he to whom you replied the lack of consistency in their position and the wriggling use of one argument to attack Israel but the same argument to defend Islamic terrorists is nothing short of pathetic

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.