QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

Netflix is coming to Australia, page-19

1. 2,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Joe,
    I think your right on the continued good quarters., had a similar number of trailists to convert as the previous two successful quarters, and have kept up the promotions that looked to be working well. Also kept the new partnerships going.

I use the post service and very much like it, queue up the vids I want and they turn up as they are available.
    The streaming service is getting better, streamed game of thrones season 4 last week, what a ripper.

All delivery methods are relevant if people are signing up to them, and as stated by the company QFX would be making money on the post business if they weren't spending so much on streaming development, so post is subsidising setting up the streaming business.

Interesting the people that bag QFX 33c a day access to streaming plan, must be not looking at what's available in the free section. Maybe they love adds adds and more adds. Or maybe they cant afford 33c a day?

Looking forward to the next results, should be another quarter of growth, especially since GOT 4 became available in this quarter, hoping for 30% of subs paying for the full season of GOT 4, that should crank up the revenue

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.