NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Ive read a few of your posts (skipped most to be honest)....So...

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785

Ive read a few of your posts (skipped most to be honest)....

So basically, you start off a post where you request/demand I respond, with an insult.

Ok then, thanks for that.....Anyway, I get you are hurting here and probably blame the likes of me as opposed too management...So I’ll give you a pass on that.

Firstly, reference the product.....

"It's official we have received the first VSR 100 Virtual Secure Network box to begin testing in Sydney"....(Recent tweet)

Really.....THEY HAVE BEEN TESTING FOR 5 or 6 YEARS....In this sector, that’s an eternity and either the product is a dud or they don’t know what they are doing...

LMAO...They don’t even use their own product, they use the industry standard.

So when you ask what is lacking? Well clearly something they can’t seem to fix is....

That’s not very impressive....

Secondly, there was the recent purchase of AOFA Software Engineering Co. Ltd. the Wholly Foreign Owned Entity for a whopping $2,600,000...Are you insane, that could have been done for 5% of the price? There was also the purchase of SSI Pacific for $10,000,000! WTF....I can’t even discuss that without getting modded..I mean really $10,000,000 for that company operated out of a house?

Thirdly, China is a MASSIVE RISK.....China are notorious for harvesting overseas technology, forced technology transfer to local partners. If (unexpectedly IMO), NET actually ever stop testing and get a decent product, China will just take it....simple!

Fourthly, management IMO are very opaque....Either, they they don’t want to communicate or they are poor communicators...neither appealing options......Their supposed sales team....Their forward estimates that means nothing......Their supposed potential partners that NEVER eventuate...Oh and there their guidance on sales....

The purchase of AoFa does not change NetLinkz’s revenue forecasts for 2020 of$15.3m.

So reference sales to date...they better have a bloody good second half of calendar year, hadn’t they!? Moreover, as stated above, they have made poor decisions reference purchases....Oh and isn’t the CEO on $750,000 a year, plus, plus!?

Again, 90% drop in SP!

Finally, there are 150,000,000 options that WILL flood the market in he near future. LMAO, a supposed TOP TEN holder (must be an expert hey!?), says he has spoken to the option holders and they will not flood the market......Yea right....nothing else he says has been correct, so I call bullshite on his recent comment also! These options are going to devastate the SP in the near future...FACT!

Even if I liked NET I would sell now and buy back later at 2.8-3.1 cents...

Mate, the SP is down 90%......

The same few upramper (who have always been wrong since 35 cents), keep on with the same old tripe...

The SP just keeps falling....

The SP was 10% below yearly lows today.....

Why do you think that is??

All above is not advice, just my thoughts as requested...

Now, I tried to answer your questions as honestly and respectfully as I could...

I just have two questions for you....

How much NET do you own and what is your average and given you have bought and sold, how much are you down ATM?

What have I said above that is incorrect?

I look forward to your response....

Cheers.

Last edited by Waterblunt: 21/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.