NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

NetLinkz Ltd, page-21

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    After 6 years and 11 months of this ride @Ganesha I must be a betting type lol. Picking which way this will ever move is pretty much just a bet. It's even a joke in this forum that we don't want too much good news because it only drives the SP down lol.

By this time tomorrow we should know some more about how this business is actually going, and just maybe, a little something about the future that isn't just fantasy. How the SP ends up at the close will be interesting. Usually there is a quick spike and then a steady retreat below what it was before the announcement. ......... and then we wait 3 months for the next 4C............ This will be the 29th 4C to come out since I started. Accumulated losses around $100 million now.

You perceive I am pessimistic, and a "supposed holder" lol (Yes, I am a holder). If I was pessimistic I would have got out of this a very long time ago (and yes, I am still cranky I didn't sell a whole lot more late 2019 at 25 cents!!!).

I am just a frustrated long term holder waiting for this disruptive, award winning 'unicorn' to fly, albeit about 5-6 years late..

Last edited by country bob: 28/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.