NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

I completely agree- NOBODY SHOULD BE AVERAGING DOWN on this...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    I completely agree- NOBODY SHOULD BE AVERAGING DOWN on this stock now. Even if there is a pump from current levels, which imo needs a lower SP for that to happen, the stock is heading in a clear direction. Who ever recommends this piece of advice will drag you down with their unsubstantiated and dangerous/reckless worthless advice. Don't do this to yourself and become their newest victim. If the stock was actually making money for people then I would keep my mouth shut but the people spruiking this stock have been WRONG and it's cost/costing people money. There was a time to punt on this but that time is now over.

Furthermore, i would highly advise anyone interested in punting on this to look and analyse the current valuation of this company, which sits at ~165m, as IMO there is no way of justifying this valuation at present. My guess is a valuation well under 100m, and from the current valuation the downside from here is still potentially enormous. Imo the risk/reward proposition here is 66% to 25% respectively.

I said it before and I'll say it again- EXTREME CAUTION IS WARRANTED ON THIS STOCK, and I would be looking to be cutting losses and not adding to them.

gltah and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.