NEU 3.32% $20.52 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

NEU chart, page-1311

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    Buy sell side definitely stacking up weaker of late. Two pieces of news on the near term horizon - annual report with a profit well north of $100 million to come in. Likely over $1 per share. Remember half year was $48 million and that was before the big Acadia payment for ROW and growing royalties.

Much of this is likely well known so possibly more important are the Acadia results and future guidance. Acadia has been sold off quite a bit in the last month or so and how much if any of this is about tempered expectations regarding Daybue sales I don't know. Some seem to feel they're destined to beat guidance but recent comms are about realignment of expectations to a slower level of growth as would have to be expected. So in the absence of other news this could see some kind of pull back. To me that's a buying opportunity because of how 2591 performed and what we're hoping for in the future trials. It could also be when a potential buyer could throw an early offer in. Trof can't really be the focus of a buyer of Neuren because they only really own 10% or so of it.

Personally I think most buyers will wait for another one or two trial results mid year but if there are any already sold on acquiring 2591 then a dip in Neuren because of a slow down in Daybue sales could be inviting....if that happens. I certainly wouldn't want to miss the jump that would come even with a lowball offer in the 30s because I was mucking around with smaller short term fluctuations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.