NEU 1.40% $13.75 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

NEU chart, page-1897

1. 5,949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18292
    Kens, I see that the “insight” you have quoted comes from ******** Auto-Generated Newsdesk.

I doubt that too many people would be influenced in their actions by this exceedingly flawed, auto-generated “analysis”.

If retail holders have been selling to the big boys, as Little T has suggested, I suggest that it has more to do with panic that has been created by “auto-generated” sharp price drops and “stop hunting” strategies that aim to trigger stop losses. Then add to that the “auto-generated” establishment of a trend to consistently reinforce the notion that good news will get sold down and any rally attempt will get smothered and it is little wonder that retail investors are quickly conditioned to act defensively. If depressed or stressed enough, they’ll sell. At the very least, they will be deterred from buying for fear that the share price will subsequently drop.

It’s a highly, highly effective negative reinforcement loop that benefits those behind the “auto-generation”.

My opinion only, of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.75
Change
0.190(1.40%)
Mkt cap ! $1.757B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.49 $13.82 $13.30 $4.831M 355.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1607 $13.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.75 626 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.