NEU 2.10% $13.61 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

I honestly think this price drop is a few ‘emotional’ and timing...

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I honestly think this price drop is a few ‘emotional’ and timing coincidences, that don’t really affect the technical potential of the stock.

A few weeks ago TSLA was trading at $160-$170 and people on forums were having a negative sentiment towards the stock. Everyone was doom and gloom. During this time they developed/released supervised FSD and bet their earnings guidance. It continued on this range and then out of the blue, it jumped to $262 in 2 weeks.

It was a weird time, now everyone’s fired up about the future of FSD, AI and upcoming unreleased vehicles.

I share the same ‘problem’ Neuren is in. There aren’t any significant catalysts driving the share price. It’s not that it isn’t ‘strong’ but in conjunction of shorters, investors taking their money elsewhere because there is better short term money to be made, it’s just dropped the share price to where it is. Who knows, maybe traders need to make their monthly or quarterly reports look good - neuren isn’t moving so they dump, and buy back in next quarter when their KPIs reset.

IMO market manipulation and ‘things just not really making sense’ with the SP right now.

I’m thinking this is the opportune time to accumulate. Buy when sentiment is bad (I.e now) and sell when it’s good (when the SP doubles out of no where).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.61
Change
0.280(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.739B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.49 $13.64 $13.30 $4.821M 356.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3602 $13.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.66 1655 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.