NEU 3.16% $13.18 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

NEU chart, page-1934

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    NEU SP is at a critical point! Been a couple of weeks and thought I'd provide my update....
    For disclosure, I have traded this. Bought recently at the mid 13s, and sold at the pivot high, 3 positive trades since.

FA. The market was expecting a fantastic FDA Ann. NEU didn't get that, but also did NOT get a F off either, it was just to provide more clarity. So the traders and alike just play with it. However, it has pricked my ears up as this maybe the next Bio stock to explode once information is provided! Hence I am actually now doing some DD on NEU (not just TA).

TA. SP is at the critical point. It has to hold 13.10.
    I recently posted targets of low 15s first then low 16s. The SP candles gave 3 wicks in the low 15s (same as my entry, 3 tails in the low13s) that was my signal to sell out, sorry LTHs. SP now on my watch n act.
    The SP could bounce hard here, and form a 'W'. Or it could break 13.10 and then it's wait until 10. Ouch for a few....
    RSI now has room to fall, but MACD is not good either (down). Candles now below the sma and the 8ema. Volume is ok, but increase from the average of 550k the last 2 days. Not good.
    So we have to wait out for the next few days for everything to reset.

Each their own, DYOR, etc, but this has hugh potential to increase in SP (on FA). But short term is limited (on TA).
    AIMO.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6521/6521259-0af6392f3cb899fc0f404c1cbb03f8d7.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.