NEU 5.50% $16.15 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Yes Tommy, the FACTS you state are perhaps good reason to keep...

1. 6,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1632
    Yes Tommy, the FACTS you state are perhaps good reason to keep forecasts and SP expectations very (very) conservative. Invested self interest is not a good predictor of outcome in the speculative share market - experience over the past 12 years has taught me that. Beware of consistent 'pumpers'. OK to hope, futile to rely on it.

IMO, the only shortish term driver of significant SP gains is BP competition for a takeover, based on their longer term risk acceptance of the 'platform' technology delivering.

If it is decided to go it alone through at least one P3, then the best consistent SP appreciation scenario will only be market acceptance of that same risk. Instos and retails with a longer term outlook will have to stymie the influence of illiquid algo driven push down.

My opinion is that there will be a takeover if the price is right, but that price may not please the typical HC investor. A large proportion of the shares are held by investors and management who are sitting on significant paper profits already, that have taken many years to come to fruition. A further decent percentage increase in those profits may be all that is needed to cash in the chips.

We shall see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.15
Change
-0.940(5.50%)
Mkt cap ! $2.064B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.04 $16.33 $14.65 $25.91M 1.638M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125 $16.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.20 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.