NEU 3.50% $14.05 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

neuren - a pretty convincing story, page-253

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I will be happy if we head up over 3 cents short term but IMO we will not go much higher than 3.5 until we get some sort of news from NEU. I am long so not too concerned what happens day to day but I am hoping Persis update is good and gives us momentum to head closer towards 6 cents.

As far as I know most Institutional investors will only look at stocks with a MC over 100-200 million? Not sure how accurate this is but we probably won't get the very huge volume until we have some Phase 2 news... I may be completely mistaken but thats just my opinion at this stage..This sector seems to be warming up and we are due for a Bio tech rally according to lots of reports I have read the past few months. Bonus if the sector rallies as that will help lift NEU with or without news..

Any close higher than 2.9 by end of next week will make me happy..Lets hope that when we start to move higher short term AE and springtree don't kill the momentum. either way I am sure long term investors will be looking to accumulate and new investors will continue to jump onboard once they have done their research...

dyor

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.05
Change
-0.510(3.50%)
Mkt cap ! $1.795B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.38 $14.42 $13.94 $6.419M 454.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $13.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.07 6644 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.