NEU 0.35% $20.17 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

I'm not sure whether being 4 years with the company makes me a...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20

I'm not sure whether being 4 years with the company makes me a long-term holder, but I agree with @Goomantoong's point of being contented with the amount/value of shares that I hold. My NEU holding occupies more than 80% of my meager portfolio (in comparison to those holding 6-figure number of shares).

It always has been an ongoing debate with myself whether to add further to my NEU holdings, especially when certain dips in prices happen. BTW, happy to have snatched a few when we were pulled down to 18.xx, that was a low-lying fruit considering we were only weeks away prior to the PTHS Ph.2 result.

In addition to being contented with the NEU value/shares being held, another reason why I don't add hastily to my NEU holdings (unless it becomes personally compelling like that dip to 18$) is because I'd prefer to allocate my available investment funds to other shares that hasn't taken off that much yet, those where I can still establish a good number of shares with more potential for exponential growth. I understand that it might be really difficult to find something as rare as NEU because many of these companies are still speculative, but that's the risk I'm willing to take.
    Last edited by Yodod: 29/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.17
Change
0.070(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.578B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.39 $20.53 $20.14 $4.102M 202.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 249 $20.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.31 790 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.