NEU 3.62% $21.19 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Neuren Media and Analyst Coverage, page-1202

1. 1,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 463
    Does anyone know if Gerry Xhao still has any performance rights yet to be granted? I think he is now in the top 20 individual shareholders with 400k (under his full Chinese name). Just curious as to whether he is still incentivised to further corporate development (perhaps in the form or takeovers and such).

It now appears Phase 3 for PMS won't take place until the new year, initially this was my expectation but someone said it may kick off 2H 2024 although Jon recently pointed to 2025. I wonder if there will be any positive impact on the share price if the trial design is less onerous than anticipated ie small patient samples based on the strength of the Phase 2 results? Also I've been thinking about the new trial protocol Neuren is seeking to establish: would this have a bearing on future Phase 3 trials also meaning could the potential cost of these trials be reduced let alone for Phase 2 trials?

With Jon's commentary in the recent Monsoon communications regarding Acadia's right to refuse Neuren indications, it appears Hottod's and a few others' interpretation of the agreement is correct. But he did state Acadia would need to present study results of any targeted indication and run it through the joint steering committee, in other words they can't arbitrarily refuse Neuren on a whim and would need to provide evidence that they have designs on said indications. He was relaxed about this and it doesn't appear to be an issue, but I understand complications may arise in a potential takeover.

Which leads me to the new indications Neuren is developing. To me it looks as if they are carving out the group of indications to use for the platform in order to maximise value in a takeover. If they complete studies and present them to the joint steering committee, and Acadia has no interest or competing studies relating to these indications, Neuren potentially could have up to 10+ indications whereby they could sell the company for a handsome price regardless of the restrictions in the agreement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.19
Change
0.740(3.62%)
Mkt cap ! $2.613B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.56 $21.23 $20.54 $1.889M 90.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 130 $21.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.19 248 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.