NEU 3.15% $21.27 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

EagleO, you stated that the way the contract works is that...

1. 5,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17313
    EagleO, you stated that the way the contract works is that Neuren completes its studies in its proposed new indications for NNZ-2591 and then presents them to the JSC at which point it is revealed whether Acadia has competing studies or future interest relating to these indications.

The fact is that Neuren does not have to present its proposed new indications for NNZ-2591 to the JSC. Further, Acadia wouldn’t be revealing competing studies at this point to the JSC because it has to propose any new indications for trofinetide to the JSC before it proceeds with anything.

As there was a clear difference between the process you described and the one set out in the contract, I felt that needed to be pointed out. Jon Pilcher himself considered this an important enough difference to warrant correcting someone who suggested that Neuren had to seek approval from the JSC for its proposed new indications in NNZ-2591.

Call it pedantic distraction, confusing or contradictory if you like, I just think there’s merit in trying to get all the facts straight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.27
Change
0.650(3.15%)
Mkt cap ! $2.718B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.84 $21.56 $20.76 $7.760M 364.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1378 $21.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.29 218 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.