NEU 3.32% $20.52 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Neuren Media and Analyst Coverage, page-1219

1. 853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    I wonder if I could please ask for your thoughts (and those who are medically trained),

I was listening to a podcast the other day and they discussed Lewy Body dementia. They seemed to suggest that it was a cross between Parkinsons and Alzheimer's - that's my crude interpretation.

I had a quick search and it appears to effect 1.4 million people in the US, which probably excludes it from being an Orphan indication but it got me thinking about other indications that are a subset of larger indications, similar to what we are doing with conditions that are (rightly or wrongly) often wrapped up under the umbrella of Autism Spectrum Disorders.

Candidly, I had never heard of Lewy Body Dementia but it made me wonder whether there was scope to expand the application of 2591 to other conditions and any associated subsets. I know you recently compiled a list of possible conditions but if I recall correctly, they were Autism Spectrum Disorders as well - or at least very close.

I know Alzheimers and/or Parkinsons are too big and mess with the Orphan Drug pricing model but I wondered whether yourself or other posters new of other conditions that may be associated with those two larger conditions that are closer to Orphan indications that 2591 can treat? I have a feeling that you once posted something on Down Syndrome and how the symptoms that 2591 assists with may warrant exploration in Down Syndrome.

Are there any others that are possible?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.52
Change
0.660(3.32%)
Mkt cap ! $2.622B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.00 $20.66 $19.94 $6.431M 315.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1024 $20.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.53 285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.