NEU 0.35% $20.17 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Good read indeed Hottod.My hope or perspective on this...

1. 556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Good read indeed Hottod.

My hope or perspective on this breakthrough is threefold
    1. Early intervention with this medication at a very young age can be truly transformative, offering unprecedented hope for individuals and families affected by rare diseases.

2. While initial approval was focused on one specific rare condition to gain fast track approval, I feel this is just the beginning. The potential for broader applications is vast and untapped.

3. The enhanced version of the drug being tested now promises even more remarkable outcomes, opening doors to new possibilities for treatment and care.As the company expands our understanding of this medication's capabilities and its potential to address a wider range of neurological conditions, I hope and anticipate a seismic shift in the way we approach these diseases. For families who have long been told that no options exist, this breakthrough offers a beacon of hope and a new era of possibility.

Personally I have been excited to be an investor of company and this journey for close to 20 years, exploring the vast potential of this game-changing treatment and the road to it has been a once in a lifetime event.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.17
Change
0.070(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.578B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.39 $20.53 $20.14 $4.102M 202.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 249 $20.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.31 790 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.