NEU 2.13% $15.60 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Neuren Media and Analyst Coverage, page-1295

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    My read is that NTI doesn't really have a consistent strategy, nor can they fund trials going forward themselves. I would like to see more spotlight on Neuren but ultimately, I'd prefer our current management delivering even if our SP is suffering in the medium term. Jon is doing his part communicating the story and going to investor conferences. I really don't know why our SP is where it is.

NTI have announced they are open to licensing deals publicly without having anything set in stone. Their Retts results looked great until you looked at the CGI-I anchors they selected (4 out of 9 they collected data on) and most importantly that the best performing metrics (such as Anxiety) aren't exactly core symptoms of RTT, whereas endpoints they omitted (such as hand use and ambulation) are core symptoms and they aren't included in their data (probably because there was no improvement at all). It seems like their treatment is useful, but the data doesn't suggest an improvement in disease state IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.60
Change
-0.340(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.993B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.25 $16.32 $15.55 $9.440M 595.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3197 $15.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.68 1852 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.