NEU 1.54% $19.86 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

I completely agree with this sentiment.I've only been investing...

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I completely agree with this sentiment.

I've only been investing about 2-3 years, and investing in individual stocks is very new for me. That said I've learned so much from what others have shared, ranging from the deeply informed hottod, the technical expertise from Slick, and insights of investor journeys from so many others.

sharing wins, sharing the rationale behind high conviction decision making, discussing market signals and cues and how different individuals interpret it... i mean i know I've got further to go/learn/catch up to than many of you but i dont see this as a threat, more of learning opportunity.

my hope, my goal, is to leverage these insights into making informed decisions and taking positions into the current high potential biotechs (we know which ones these are) to repeat even a fraction of the success ive seen and heard from you all. Especially with 2024 being called a defining year for mergers and acquisitions....

thank you deeply to the tall poppy's for the inspiration, and yes this can be lifechanging for some of us, so id prefer not to pull them down but learn from them instead. Please continue to share what you are comfortable to share, you guys are amazing.
    Last edited by ImpetuousLady: 08/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.86
Change
-0.310(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $2.538B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.45 $20.45 $19.74 $4.663M 234.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 507 $19.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.89 765 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.